Friday, 5 September 2014

LO3 Treatment 1

Radio Programming Proposal













Andrey’s Amazing Audio Adventure











These are not the final terms of the agreement between you and _______________.  ALL aspects are negotiable.  Both parties will agree upon the final terms.  If interested, _____________ will contact you to schedule a formal meeting.  




Name or title of program: Andrey’s Amazing Audio Adventure



Length of show:30 minutes 


Genre or type of program: comedy, news 


Brief description / synopsis: My comedy view on the news and general messing around with guests.




Production method: Live Recorded Both

Target audience
Time of day: 6:00 to 8:30
Day(s) of the week: Tuesday
Intended age of audience: 16 to 21
Other target details: none

Peer assessment
Assessor: Jordan Shaw

WWW- Plans for the audio media product are well informed

EBI- better description of the show

Show Presenters/Hosts
# of Hosts: 1-3 
Name/Descriptions of hosts:  Andrey (Russian guy)
                                                         
                                                         





Delivery style: Informal, conversational

Pass 
  • Better description of the show 
  • Get other hosts 

Resources required

Human: I will need the three hosts that will double up as all the crew needed 


Equipment (Do you have your own setup, or do you need to use LukeRadio resources?): I have some of the resources needed e.g. microphone, headset


Location: UTC Sheffield

Production time (recording and editing): lesson time and project time

Additional information
(Include schedule / structure)

Content of show (items, features and articles): recent news and rumours our thoughts about theses situations.





Examples of questions and issues to be raised for interviews: Ukraine, Scotland, celebrity news, etc.






Styles of music to be used: rap, pop,rock,indie.





Will your program use advertising to make a profit?   Yes  No Maybe





Additional Details: I have a soundboard that I will use in the recording. 























Profits/Costs

Write a summary of your costs and profits here…


I will need to spend money on a microphone, they cost around £100 each. I will also need software this will cost around £15 a month. 
I will have 3 hosts that double up as editors and all the profits will be split between them. 
I will also have to get a PSR licence so I can use copyrighted material this will cost £700 per year.
Lastly I will need a location to record this will be UTC Sheffield.

I will have an advertisement every 10 minutes. This will add up to about 3 advertisements an episode this will bring an estimate of £1500. 

No comments:

Post a Comment