Saturday, 6 September 2014

LO3 Treatment 2

Radio Programming Proposal













Andrey’s Banter Chat 
(ABC)











These are not the final terms of the agreement between you and _______________.  ALL aspects are negotiable.  Both parties will agree upon the final terms.  If interested, _____________ will contact you to schedule a formal meeting.  




Name or title of program: Andrey’s Banter Chat



Length of show:30 minutes 


Genre or type of program: comedy, news 


Brief description / synopsis: My news from the week. 



Production method: Live Recorded Both

Target audience
Time of day: 6:00 to 8:30
Day(s) of the week: Tuesday
Intended age of audience: 16 to 21
Other target details: mostly male.


Show Presenters/Hosts
# of Hosts: 1-3 
Name/Descriptions of hosts:  Andrey (Russian guy)
                                                         





Delivery style: Informal, conversational

Pass 
  • Better description of the show 

Resources required

Human: I need someone to edit and record my show.


Equipment (Do you have your own setup, or do you need to use LukeRadio resources?): I will need recording equipment but I can supply a good microphone and headphones.


Location: Sheffield live radio

Production time (recording and editing): 5 hours per episode

Additional information
(Include schedule / structure)

Content of show (items, features and articles): random funny articles that I can find on the internet. 





Examples of questions and issues to be raised for interviews: Questions related to the guest and the news discussed that day.






Styles of music to be used: pop, rock, indie and techno





Will your program use advertising to make a profit?   Yes  No  Maybe





Additional Details: I have a soundboard that I will use in the recording.























Profits/Costs

Write a summary of your costs and profits here…

All profits are shared evenly between the crew.

For every 30 seconds we should get an estimated £500.

Over the year I will make an estimated  18,000 from advertisements alone.

I will have an advertisement every 10 minutes. 

I will need microphones that are around £100 each. I will also need the software that will cost £15 a month. The studio will cost £100 a day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment